Skips created this USA flag tribute in 2010. This tribute is to veterans who currently serve and have previously served our country. This also includes all veteran K-9 dogs!
In honor of Memorial Day
20% off Coupon
“Paw”tastic Event Photos
Coupon Code: MEMPNA2013
Valid thru 05/28/2013
We want to thank you for your patience.
Please Note: The photos you see will appear with a watermark; however, a larger resolution photo without the watermark will be available for you to download to your computer following your purchase.
Due to the size of these photos and the quantity, there will be an expiration date of sixty (60) day to purchase photos. After expiration from the date the photo was upload, the photos will no longer be available.
- Please be thoughtful of your pet’s paws when walking your pet(s) on hot cement and asphalt. (If it is too hot for your feet, then it is too hot for paws.)
- Did you know that when a day is 75 plus degrees on a breezing day and in the shade, the temperature in a car can get over 90 plus degrees? If you see a pet in a vehicle and you have questions on the safety of the animal, please call the proper authorities to respond, research and resolve the situation. There are Nebraska laws which protect animals. See http://www.animallaw.info for more information.
- April 20th: Congratulations to Husker, Erin Byrne, and Craig Leutzinger who were the WINNERS of the Paws N Art “Paw”tastic “Paws”ibilities Paint Kits™ at the Omaha Canine Carnival Raffle!
- April 28th: We would like to present a $20 Paws N Art gift certificate to our new “paw”tastic fan, Mike Muehling for being 100th “Like” on Facebook. Congratulation, Mike.
- Paws N Art would like to thank all the “Paw”tastic “Paw”tners who attended the Capital Humane Society’s Tails ‘n Trails Pet Walk (May 18), Omaha Dog Days (April 27) and Omaha Canine Carnival (April 20)!
We hope you will join us by being “Paw”tastic “Paw”tners at the Capital Humane Society’s Tails ‘n Trails Pet Walk Event: Saturday, May 18th from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. @ Fallbrook Towne Center, which is conveniently located on the North side of Lincoln off of Highway 34.
There will be the following contests: Hotdog Eating, Peanut Butter Lick, Best Pet Costume, Best Pet Trick, Pet-human look a like, largest and smallest pet. Other activities would include: Bean Bag Toss, Bob for Dogs, Dog Races and Mutt Mutt Golf. And as always you and your “paw”tastic friend can always stop by and brush up on your paw painting skills with Paws N Art.
Last years Paws N Art event “paw’ticipants created a “Tails ‘n Trails” masterpiece which was donated to the Capital Humane Society and is available as a Silent Auction item.
So come on out and become a “Paw”tastic “Paw”tner and support today’s fundraising efforts.
It may be raining but Dog Days of Summer is still happening! This is an important fundraiser for rescue organizations to receive donations so that they can continue in their outreach and services to help unfortunate pets. Be a voice for the animals.
Today at Dog Days of Summer, Paws N Art is “paw”ticipating in fundraising efforts for local non-profit organizations and rescues.
When you come by our booth and give a $20 donation or more, you will receive your choice of an 8×10 in. Canvas Panel where you may either paint on-site with us and we will clean up your pet’s paw OR you may receive a Paws N Art “Paw”tastic “Paw”sibilities Paint Kit™ with paints and instructions to set-up, paint-up and clean-up to take with you.
We look forward to seeing you there and we thank you for your support. To find out more about the event, click on today’s date on the Upcoming Events Calendar!